Sunday, June 21, 2009

when i married him, i knew that andy would be a great dad
someday... when hayden was born and for every moment 
since, i have adored the dad he has become. lucky, lucky me
to share parenthood with him. 
this is one of my favorite pictures of me with my dad...
(especially since it's one of the few shots of my childhood
without my coke bottle glasses!) yes, i know that 
court could have been my twin...
as much as i dislike this picture of me, it's my
dad's all time favorite picture of my childhood...
happy father's day, dad! 
i feel lucky to have this picture of andy
with his dad... most of his childhood is 
archived in slide format, so actual prints 
are a precious few. thank you, ken... for
setting such a wonderful example for your
own son to follow. happy father's day!!


2 comments:

Papa and Grandma said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful Father's Day tribute! It's easy to be a dad when you have a great son like Andy who, along with a wonderful wife, has given us such terrific grandchildren like Hayden and Courtney! Love to all of you!

Papa

AmyER said...

I so remember this first picture and enjoying some great food w/ the dad to be. Time sure does fly. Happy late father's day Andy. You always know how to put memories together Tracy. True gift.

 

Followers

Blog Archive