Sunday, November 29, 2009

this and that.

i looove this time of year and the warm, fuzzy, nostalgic feelings it brings out in people...
not just thanksgiving and christmas, but new years and birthdays and anniversaries. so many wonderful days.
makes me feel especially grateful for my life and everyone in it.

there's not an end-of-year video montage that doesn't make me tear up.
show me a "best of 2009" anything and i get all mushy inside.

i've had this idea running through my head for a while now...
posting one image a day during the holidays.
one image that needs very little explanation.
that shows what i am thankful for.
what i love about life, or what makes it about mine.
not necessarily perfectly composed, or in focus.
not the entire list of things, just a few weeks worth.
i wondered where i would start, and then i saw this:



No comments:

 

Followers

Blog Archive