Wednesday, August 24, 2011

beyblade mayhem.






(This is Ethan)

Hello, this is Ethan, (as you know from the earlier parentheses)
and we had a BLAST at Hayden's birthday party.
We watched a good movie,
and it was Beyblade mayhem all weekend.
It was really fun, and I really enjoyed it,
and I'm sure everyone else did too.


Donkey Kong: Why didn't I get to go?
Me: Because you are a made up video game character.
Donkey kong: Aw man.


Ok, that random moment is over. ;)
Now, as I was saying, we had a really fun-


Donkey Kong: Can I go next year?
Me: NO! STOP INTERRUPTING ME! Why did I adopt you…?
Donkey Kong: 'Cause I have a tie!
Me: (groan) Here we go again…



Done with that. So, we had a really fun time.
And, we found a stolen (we think) bike in the bushes.
It was pretty cool.


Donkey Kong: That was MY bike!
Me: STOP!

Sorry, he really gets on my nerves sometimes.
Well, goodbye, this has been another-


Donkey Kong: Disney! 365!
Me: (sigh) See ya.




watch out hollywood. this kid is growing up quick.
i can't wait to say "i knew him when..."
nice reporting job, ethan. you're hired.
keep that notebook handy.

water balloons
sausage & peperoni pizza
beyblades
lemon cake
green machine donut contest
outdoor movies
nacho cheese dip
sleepover in the camper
all of his favorite things. with his favorite friends.
my favorite part (of every birthday):
blowing out the candles. one for every year.



(random birthday message left in the circle. thanks maggie!)

No comments:

 

Followers

Blog Archive